Inksters are members of the Glasgow Solicitors Property Centre (GSPC) giving access to the full range of marketing services available through the GSPC if you have a property to sell in Glasgow, the West Coast of Scotland or the Central Belt. This includes:-
- A valuation by a GSPC valuer instructed by Inksters.
- Property particulars prepared and photos taken by a GSPC valuer.
- Advertising in the weekly GSPC Property Guide.
- Advertising on the GSPC website.
- Advertising on the Scottish Solicitors Property Centre (SSPC) website.
- A display in the GSPC showroom in Queen Street.
- A listing on the GSPC’s computerised property matching service.
- Estate Agency calls taken outside normal business hours so that schedules can be issued and viewings arranged until 9pm weekdays and from 10am to 4pm at weekends.
This is the least that you would expect from a GSPC Estate Agent. However, Inksters also give you more: Return to Services for full details of what more Inksters can bring to selling your home in Glasgow.